Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In The GAP


On Rhursday I got out of the office to see a client with the other business development people We don't say 'sales' any more because clients require more than just selling; they expect the vendor to help them develop their business and take on risk as well. It is a big shift from the days of yore.

The entire train was a massive ad for The GAP. Each car was full of only GAP advertisements. The banner you see above everyone's head is actually knitted (in China of course) like a scarf!

I thought it was quite unique an idea since people are pulling out their winter wear already and bundling & scarfing up.

Time to catch my flight to my Shangri-la for the rest of the week. My bike and Masaki (and the cold rain and high humidity) are awaiting me!

I love you!
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment