Saturday, January 14, 2012

Considering how much I used to write it amazes me to see how little gets posted here by me. I guess I've become "twitterized" like so many other people and instead of taking time to compose blogs full of content and deep meaning I shoot off the odd update here and there. I guess working daily at the computer from 09:00-22:00 will do that as well. Then adding two hours of commuting to the pot might zap the energy. But I must say that even after two and a half years in The Big Rice Bowl I still clearly feel much more at home (and much more spiritually creative) out in the countryside. The problem is paying the bills... I love you! Cam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cam, I'm hardly ever here as well. I think Facebook has done the same thing to me. I'm beginning to
    Think that maybe its not such a great idea anymore. Although, I am truly just really busy raising my three girls, training for half marathons, trying to become a high school math teacher, etc. I'm glad you are well. I
    Miss seeing your adventures in the mountains!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing. Actually I am NOT well and that is due to work. Keep up the good fight, A!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete