Friday, February 10, 2012

Four for four: Osaka




On the way back from meeting he client I pulled out my iPhone and loaded the geocaching app. We're my eyes deceiving me? There see four nearby!

The first was actually the building in which the Clint is located. There is an outdoor observatory on the 40th floor. THAT is he cache because the view is so amazing.

The second and third were at each end of the rail yard underpass we had to go through to get to the client. The last one was actually IN Osaka station under a marble bench. That one is kind of unfair because only travelers who have paid to get int the station can get this cache.

It was a good afternoon after the meeting.

I'm on the Shinkansen back to Tokyo now with my tie off! It's the weekend (but I have to work...) at least I get to see my baby tonight.

And pouring 100ml of bourbon into my container of hot water was a good idea for the 2.5hr ride home.













Cam

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I need to learn how to geocache. I bet there are tons here.

    ReplyDelete