Thursday, March 1, 2012

Low Battery Again??


Morning.

I'm back at the same Joyfull restaurant as yesterday. I can have two breakfasts and coffee Viking for less than ¥1000. That's pretty good.

After running out of battery power yesterday three times I have decided to try the battery pack that snaps over the phone. It means I'll have to give up my lovely gold goldfish cover but such is life. Being flexible is very important in life. Keep moving. Keep embracing change. Yanno... That new age mumbo jumbo wackhead shit I spout from time to time when change is upon me.

Yesterday there was a family of three passed out at a table here at Joyfull (yes two LLs in the name). I thought they were maybe in transit and tired after a long bus trip across the country. Right across the street is the bus depot so it wouldn't be unusual to see this sight. I've seen it in Winnipeg at the Salisbury Restaurant in the bus depot there.

But here they are again this morning! At the same place. Passed out at the table.

They are moving so they aren't cadavers. And I slyly asked the waitress of they frequent this 24hr restaurant. She said with a smile that indeed they are often in here sleeping.

It looks to me like they need to find a way to recharge their batteries too!



I bet you wondered how I was going to tie that one in, eh?

I love you!

Cam

2 comments:

  1. P.S. More apartment discussions today. I need to work out a little problem. I'm good at working out problems. The trick is in the believing. And in the positive energy you emit. Good things happen when you ask The Universe and truly believe that your request will be delivered. Defining "truly believe" is the difficult part but once you get that down, it's pretty much a piece of steak.

    I bought the battery pack. Now my iPhone is an iBrivk

    ReplyDelete