Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Continental Divided We Stand




I don't get a chance to come here often but all through my life I have
always felt humbled whenever I come to the Continental Divide.

The flow of life changes direction at this point. And that is
powerful. Spiritually it shows us that we can change our lives, we can
change direction. We can change the purpose of our existence. If we
make an effort.

Also it is amazing that we can be this far into the wilderness and
experience LESS mosquitoes than Winnipeg!

Two days here.
Glorious.
I am so happy that I could bring Hiroko here. I know she'll never
forget it because even though I've been coming here on and off for 40
years I have never forgotten.

The Rocky Mountain Range is very special and powerful.

Amazing.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment