Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thirsting for Technology




Ahhh the smell of businessmen having an afternoon beer & bento on the train. Actually that wasn't my main lead-in but the beer scent took control of my olfactory senses. And as the headbone's connected to the neckbone etc. I got carried away.

They are starting to add more technology to the vending machines here. Rather than plastic models inside the window and physical buttons to push, the new models have taken on a very modern technology by going completely digital and touch panel. Now you just touch a picture of the drink you want and a larger image comes to the foreground with pricing and additional information.

Have a lovely day.

I lovely you!
Cam

13 comments:

  1. They make fancy vending machines with their genius but have massive injuries from a centimeter of snow..... go figure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Right, Paula... and freeze or swelter in their homes cuz they haven't mastered HVAC yet.
    Weird!

    Pretty cool machines, but...

    I'm still waiting for the replicators like they had on Star Trek.
    If i had one now i'd be saying " i'll have a hamburger and a beer please" ;-P

    I'll REALLY be impressed then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To hell with hamburgers and beer, I'd be requesting a 'Jen'.

    Sis - At least we can fall down (in the snow) with hot, fresh coffee all over us, in style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo, Silly.
    It was for food and beverages.

    I don't want to end up as your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of you more as... dessert. Like a "double mont blanc with two cherries on top".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could also imagine going for a nice long walk with my two favourite mastiffs after dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mm mmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm... yes, I could.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I said, .....Cameron.......

    Watchit, You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it time for you to go to work?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cameron is no longer in the room.... he has gone to work... thinking about "pedigree mastiffs" and "best in class", "always at attention", etc.

    Have a great evening, Baby! I love you!

    Cam
    P.S. Did you like the latest video? It's winter, but still...

    ReplyDelete