Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Claim Your Existence Today!


I haven't seen or experienced any "one-off" events/imagery that have caught my attention enough to thumb about it. But this morning on the second train to work this noice caught my attention and the following thought flowed into my mind.

If you are single and unrequieted in your love for another human being, or feeling unloved and not in control of your existence, fear not for help is just around the corner! All you need to do is take a train and your existence will be informed to the station staff or train crew. Who knows? It could lead to romance or some other great transcendental experience!

Go on! What are you waiting for? Take a train today and claim your existence! You are worth it!

I love you!
Cam

8 comments:

  1. (Grin) Can't use a sign like that around this Texas town. The whole dang place is suspicious and the people are actually proud of being weird.

    The counterpart for an Austin station would read,.. "if you notice any normal looking, bland, or well dressed,...." and instead of "Please inform the station staff,.." it would be "post a text on twitter,...".

    (groan)

    Nothing like the rest of the state.

    Hope you have a great day and a fantastic week Cam!!!

    Thanks for the entertainment!!!

    Respectfully,

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, no trains around here to take, so I guess I'm destined to be ignored a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - I do what I can. Can you believe that I'M going to be 50 in just a few short years?!? Wow! I wonder if my hair will go grey and gorgeous like Richard Gere...? (one can always dream, sigh...)

    Sheila - You are ALWAYS loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you could cut it short like his is and you'll look every bit as good as Gere ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and.... "going to be"?
    "Few short years"?
    PFFFFTT!

    I wish... it's been MORE than a few short years since i PASSED my 50th.
    Good thing for me i like my BoyToys, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so over Richard Gere. Give me Gregg Braden LOL....NOW!

    ReplyDelete