Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


It's a really great Christmas for me. I spent a great day with Hiroko
and we bought a lot of stuff at Diesel but it looks fantastic on our
bodies so is so worth the price. Boots, shoes, rings, watches,
bracelets, leather jackets, bags, dresses, shirts. Fantastic. I
haven't been this content in a very long time. It feels really great
to spend the day with the woman I love. Now we are finishing a
wonderful Christmas eve dinner with two bottles of wine.

Next we will go back to my apartment and get ready to visit the shrine
in my 'hood to ring in the new year and reflect on the old year. It's
the first time to ever share this tradition with another person
outside of Paula.

I now understand why Matt said he was able to decide to marry and be
with his woman after such a short time had passed. It has only ben
three short months but this is really different. And I'm loving it!

Merry Christmas!
I love you!

Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment