Friday, December 30, 2011

History Repeats Itself... Sort of.


Hiroko and I we trying our hardest to get out of the city to a
waterfall/geocache a couple of hours away but it its turning out to be
a real challenge!

Work keeps flowing in and replies are necessary.
Then finally on our way into Shinjuku as we were sitting in the train
I noticed some strange rubbery powdery things on the floor around us.
It turns out that Hiroko's hiking boots were disintegrating around us!

We made it to Shinjuku bu the soles completely melted off and we were
forced to go boot hunting. Finally we got a new pair but as you can
see in this photo continuing on our journey without getting a new pair
of boots simply was not an option.

And now I'm hungry so we are buying fake food at McDonalds....

And away we go. Again. I bet it's going to be dark by the time we get
there. Oh well, as I always say, it's the process...

I love you!

Happy New Year.

Cam

1 comment: