Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coming Soon: Serenity & The Shivster

Shiv and Takaaki will be leaving Shikoku Paradise and coming to Tokyo on Saturday. I hope they enjoy their last day of tranquility there.

This Sunday we have a free da together and I plan to make a Serenity Video with the four of us. It will give Hiroko and I the opportunity to show Shiv & Takaaki the beauty and serenity (and crowds) of the old Tokyo Gardens.

There are two left on my Seeking Serenity list and one of them is Koishikorakuen:

http://www.tokyo-park.or.jp/english/park/detail_05.html

Yahoo predicts perfect weather with highs of 20C on the Sunday. Of course the weather may change but as we have the ability to create our own internal weather patterns I am confident it will be a perfect day with my friends.

I love you!

Cam

Via iPhone (please excuse any bizarre autocorrections)

No comments:

Post a Comment