Wednesday, May 23, 2012

R.I.P. Tim Burtonesque Thoughts On Death




OK. I confirmed it. The title of the cat photo is not "Portrait of a
dead cat in a dustpan". It IS "I love this place!" (ここがお気に入り!)

And if you look at the way the kitty is curling its cute little paws
and grinning in pleasure, kind of like how we curl our toes and arms
and scootch around in bed in a -30C cabin in the middle of winter, one
can surely sense that this cat loves this little moment, captured in
time by one of the members of the Tokyo Beginners Photo Club.

This collection is posted in Gotanda Station and the theme is
celebration of life, new beginnings and spring.

I took a snapshot of the variety of photos that vary from spring in
the highlands to the lowlands. There are two more sections but iPhone
limos the amount of photos you can share at one time.

It's nice to walk by this place every morning and see and think about
imagery that depicts happiness and life and refreshing new beginnings
when our world is so full of dark economies, war, famine, death and
destruction.

As Des'ree sings, "Life, oh Life... Oh liiife, Life!"

I love life and I love you!

Now get out there and love somebody today!

Cam

P.S. Last day of work at The Hotel California. And I think I may
actually be able to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment