Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Vegetable Matter

Today on the phone Mayu and I were teasing each other about our lack of sex life. I mentioned to her what Jen's brother Jim said about how "all a woman has to do is say YES to get sex any time she wants" (i.e. men always seem to want it? Is that what he is alluding to?).

Then Mayu told me that this guy in the picture included is apparently extremely "hot" in Japan right now. He is apparently multi-talented and does a lot of things but in addition to that there are a LOT of Japanese women who swoon over his looks.

Our friend Yukiyo is one of those women... and there are more. In fact, Yukiyo even goes so far to say that his looks are her "perfect type". This guy is apparently really hot with the models and movie stars and is constantly getting in trouble by sleeping around with one after another.

Well, Mayu told me that when she hears her female friends talking about this guy as if he is some "Buddha's gift to women", she nearly gags because all she can think about when she sees him on TV is that he looks like (her very own words): SOME SQUASHED CABBAGE.

I just thought I'd share this little chat we had today. It made me laugh.

I love you!

Cam 

22 comments:

  1. He looks Black....

    Guess the girls got a little "jungle fever".... that and the girls also love the "bad boy".

    He looks like a rough neck, as we say in da hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's up for anything. Women are sleeping with him to see if they're right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU know the answer to that,Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno... he looks like he needs a triple espresso to wake up if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He doesn't look intelligent.
    That would kill it for me,
    That... and he looks like a squashed cabbage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave up dating potential assholes when I met Geof, so he's out for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEB!???

    What's that???

    I thought he was your Boo?

    trouble in paradise?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alas. not my type. at all. Never having seen squashed cabbage, I can't comment much on Mayu's thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb - So, does that mean Geof is no longer a potential asshole? Have you certified him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh... i get it now, Deb!

    Was reading that all wrong, Deb.

    Once you met Geof you gave up an the a'hole dates.

    So Mr. CabbageFace is the one that's out for you too....


    Waking up now... and coffee's almost ready so i'll be even better in just a bit.

    OY... mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Noooooooooooooooo I meant BEFORE Geof.

    I made a conscious decision to find a nice person for once and it worked for me =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup...
    Got that... eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like a cabbage patch to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Squashed cabbage----- Maybe

    definately not my type though

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL......I am agreeing with Mayu!

    Yee-gads.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry...REALLY not my type either!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder! I ain't holdin' on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well it's eyes are beautiful....
    *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mayu's comment totally made me laugh.
    For the record, he does not do it for me either.

    ReplyDelete