Monday, April 26, 2010

BWGasms For Scott

Almost two years ago I visited Stefnee in Stefnee, Kansas and fell in love with her, Scooter, and her kids (and dog and four cats). Since then it has been a rollercoaster ride for all of us in our lives as we grow, live, love, learn and leave our legacies.

When I came back I noticed that I was missing two of my favourite pairs of BodyWild (BW) gotch (underwear). It turns out that Scott found them, commandeered them, and fell in love with my BWs (sounds perverse, but if you knew BW you'd understand, right Scott?).

Since then Scott has requested I send him several pairs. I've even sent some for birthday and Christmas presents. I recall he wrote me one time around Christmas and asked if I could get some. He told me that since he started wearing them, no other gotch will do. And he's right. He even tried other brands but kept coming back to the BWs that he stole from me. And since they were starting to wear thin (yes, when you only have two pair of BW, that's about all you wear because nothing else comes close) he asked me for more.

BodyWild has got to be THE BEST underwear EVAR! I have so many pairs and I keep getting more.

I love the fabric and how they feel on the body. But more than that I love the designs, the patterns and just how damn sexy they really are. I know why women wear lingerie under their clothing... it feels soooo good to have something sexy under the exterior... something that only you know you have on. Even if you never take your clothes off for anyone else (or have your clothes taken off by anyone else) while wearing your sexy undies... just knowing you have them on makes you feel good.

(All you women out there who know exactly what I'm talking about raise your hands! And if you DON'T know... go get yourself some really sexy underwear and find out exactly what I'm talking about!)

The other day I went over to LaLa Port and did some shopping. Back in the first few months of my move to Tokyo (I've been here for eight months now!) I found the most amazing underwear store... I regretted not buying anything at the time. And I kept thinking about it. So this weekend past I had the goal to find that shop again and get me some new really HAWT BWs.

It took about two hours to find the store (they had moved, and Lala Port is huge...) But finally I did. Well, I'll tell you when I walked in, I had a BWgasm! I LOVE shopping for new underwear. Guys, you may not understand this, but I think you girls (most of you) probably will (see above).

I found the three best pair of BWs I have ever seen! And this time, I bought them! And I am soo glad I did. They are "gentei" or "limited editions" and only available in that store, and one other store in Tokyo. They were expensive ($35 each) but oh so worth it. The style, the feel, the fit, and the colours are truly unique, and fantastic.

So Scott, this blog is for you. Enjoy the BWgasm.

Enjoy!

I love you!!

Cam

35 comments:

  1. I want some for Reed... he likes the boxer brief style so I suspect would like these.... I may have to work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am in the title and throughout the blog I suppose I HAVE to put my $.02 worth in. Okay more like $16 worth, because I think that is about how much each pair cost. Definitely worth it. Let me tell you. Honestly I am not one to rave about things much. Raised in a house with 7 kids, I have been raised with the "just get by with what you've got" mentality. Actually I think my first BW's were a present before Cam's KS visit. Then whattayaknow...two more appeared. To be honest, I offered to ship them back..but we all know Cam is the giving type. In the last shipment that I had requested, Cam sneaked in a $25 pair, to see if I would notice a difference. It didn't take me long to notice the difference. Seriously..$25 for undergarments...for a MAN! I grudgingly pay that much for a pair of jeans, maaaaaybe a shirt, or pair of shoes ( I'm learning to spend $$ on myself...slowly) but UNDERWEAR? Lemme tell you...definitely worth it. (making me wonder what the difference between $25 and $35 might be)

    Yup. planning my next order in the near future, probably...still have about 5 non BW gotch to get rid of.

    Basically those are like the fuel light on the gas gauge...once you hit those, you know it's time to do laundry. :^D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to disagree. I love me my underwear, too. I've never understood why so many men don't care about their undies --my motto has always been "gird your loins with nothing but the best". I mean, it's only our most important feature that we're protecting.

    For the past 2 years, I've been a sworn convert to "Under Armour". Not only do they spell "Armour" correctly, but they have a 9" inseam, which makes a huge difference to me, not only when I do my jiu-jitsu, but for avoiding...uh... unpleasant "chafing" during the humid Tokyo summers. These are my weapon of choice:

    http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens/apparel/underwear-and-socks/underwear/pid1209292-Men-s-O-Series-BoxerJock-9-/1209292-001

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt - I recently bought the silky dry unders (top) from UniQlo and I love them! So much that I bought two more. Very very nice. They are 3X the cost of your usual cottons, but they are about 5X nicer. And sexay!

    Yes, I recall you told me how you fell in love with Under Armour. Thank God for correct spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope it doesn't disturb others that we have had more than one conversation about underwear. It's a Canadian thing. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girl in the second photo is topless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt - I'm hoping to take this public talk private the next time we meet.

    Deb - Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen! How come you're avoiding commenting? That's not like you! You've always loved my gotch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She probably shorted out her keyboard from all the drool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it just me but I find this conversation from men talking about their underwear quite um...sexy.
    -------------------------------------------
    I was wondering why the girl was topless too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scott this is so GREAT to hear. Getting your honest perspective is really perfect. Hey now you boys know what we girls get all fussed up over with quality VS... The underwear are the MOST important part since they are always in contact with our personal areas, isn't it not important for above all THAT area to be comfy, and not just that but still pleasing. Since most people wear lingerie to please for themselves first and not for others enjoyment.

    Oh and GOOD for you to spend on yourself, you are after all worth it too.

    Cam, father's day is coming.... and I would love to get a pair (or two) for Reed. Do you have a website or anything? Do you think you could help me? He is so hard to buy for, but I think this would be perfect. LOL

    OK and the other part... as a FEMALE... I like the way the look... so I admit I do have a bit of selfish motive here, but turn about is fair play... if he can make me prance around in lingerie its high time I get my pleasurable prance as well... right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Matt, I have some under armour also, for running in the heat. They too are fabulous but so well known here in the states that they don't hit the unique appeal I am looking for. They make some great running wear that wicks away moisture. Spendy sure but very worth the penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's wearing stockings, so she is not totally nude. She is topless because...um... well ask your mother (or Cam). But I am pretty sure it has something to do with birds and bee's..... and pollination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh she's not wearing panties either..... ***school girl giggle*** maybe she gave them away to one of those vending machines.... ???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steve - You probably have to wear kevlar gotch... so you're forgiven.

    Paula - Try www.bodywild.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cam... are YOU the model in these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stefnee - Yes. Why? Do I look skinnier than when you were here last year?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nope.. I recognized your ass.

    :D

    I really do like the first pair... uber cool!

    and... great photo shop work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! And thanks. I had a little professional help with the backdrops. Unfortunately photoshopping can't add muscle mass to this skinny white frame of mine unless my head is transposed onto some other body.

    Im glad you still remember my ass... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wouk. I was nearly eye level with it for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL That's an easy yes... couldn't your recognize that skinny Canadian carb free ass...LOL

    I think the bigger question is, who is the "necked lady" in the background???

    ReplyDelete
  22. The site is all in Japanese! Is there an English version???

    ReplyDelete
  23. No, Paula, there isn't.


    You just pick out what you want... then have your Handy Dandy Translator try to work with you.


    It's a pain in the ass. *pun intended*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh now see, I thought was cute skinny white boy arse but was not so sure.
    I was afraid to ass-k! LOL
    whew, did it just get hot in here again?
    Cam, you gotta stop doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They`ve not tried shooting me gnads off. Yet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Steve - How about beating them to scrambled eggs with a beer bottle?

    Paula - Sorry.. not international.

    Stefnee - Come on... you weren't on your knees the ENTIRE two weeks!

    Michelle - I love doing it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That sounds like something I might enjoy! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  28. Steve - I was wondering... does kevlar armour come in a variety of colours & flavours? And if so, what would be your favourite? Please don't tell me you like "bullseye"...

    ReplyDelete
  29. It comes in various fetching shades of ....... Kevlar,Cam with a wonderful flavour of stale sweat. No need for a target the hi viz jacket takes care of that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent, Steve! Excellent to hear!

    I have to admit the stale sweat that has worked its way into the leather weight belts at the gym that all the sweaty, stinky Japanese guys wear... and gone sour makes me gag when I have to use the Smith Machine next to where they hang.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lets hope my kevlar doesn`t smell as bad as that, eh Cam.

    As it goes, I wondered why no one came near me at work ;~}

    ReplyDelete