Friday, June 17, 2011

Amazonas Regionalis

I had a coffee at the airport and then spent 30 minutes browsing the Coles bookstore and downloading samples of books that look interesting. I will peruse them on this flight, and then maybe buy a few through my Kindle while in Vancouver. 

I discovered something interesting about the Kindle; there are many books that are not available for download/purchase in my region (Asia). BUT, yesterday I bought one that I wanted: "Waking the Global Heart" (previously read it but want to read it again on Kindle) but couldn't get when I was using the Amazon Whispernet in Japan

The only thing I am a bit concerned about is that if I decide I want to buy a book that I got a free sample of, I may not be able to get it from Asia again. Thus the thought to read the samples whilst in flight and then purchase while still inCanada.

And  that. is. that.

Boarding time!

I  love you!
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment