Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can't think of a clever title

They must have the heat turned "less down" here at Narita Airport because although it is by no means steamy, I think that I am the only white guy here who is not wearing shorts! I actually have my verrrrry nice cargo pants custom ordered from India on for this trip. They fit perfectly and the material is a finer cotton that is not too thick so I thought it might be perfect for this trip.

Although the pants are probably the thinnest I have my shirt is soaking wet from overheating. The armpits and the back are a darker tone of brown than the resto of the shirt.

Which gets me to wondering... has my body changed recently? I wonder because the antiperspirant I use (and I have five or six varieties) doesn't seem to prevent the soaking wet armpits any more! Every day at the office I seem to be two-toned after about one hour. I don't like having sweat stains all the frikkin' time!

Once I have cooled down a bit the temperature in here feels perfectly normal... maybe about 25C or so? But even though I didn't need to do any rushing at all to get here this time (a very rare occurrence I do admit) I still end up with a wet t-shirt that smells remarkably of the scent of lovely spring flowers.

I am glad I grabbed one more shirt and stuffed it in my carry-on at the very last minute. I don't want to spend the next 15+hrs in this shirt!

Have a great weekend.

I love you!
Cam

6 comments:

  1. " Can`t think of a clever title "

    ....... How about ' I Just Wanna Make You Sweat `

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah....... have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Custom Anti-sweat Stain Indian Cargo Pants!!!

    ...hmmm,... that doesn't quite cut it either.

    Concerning the armpits,... just as a thought examine your diet. Long explanation made short,... it's one of the body's ways of eliminating toxic elements.

    Have a great weekend!!

    Respectfully,

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about "Never Let Them SeeYyou Sweat."

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about "Never Let Them See You Sweat."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This won't help your back sweat, but just saw a commercial for this ant-P.
    It might help...

    http://www.certaindri.com/Pages/CD_Home

    There's a "where to buy" section with a list of stores. Hopefully there's one in W'peg so you can get it without having to order online and wait.

    ReplyDelete