Saturday, April 28, 2012

Our New Old Teak Living




Here are the pieces of furniture we chose to complete our new life together.
I just placed the order, and we should hopefully get them delivered about May 12th.

I am very much looking forward to these because the table is a whopping 77cm high! (compared to the table here being 70cm high). That is a difference of.. yes, you can do the math... 7cm, or 2.7559 inches! And that means the chairs are also higher too. FINALLY! A height that matches my body!!! Very excited also to run my hands over the textured old teak. I can hardly wait.



I hope you guys will come and visit us now! We have space for you. PLEASE!!!!???? 

I love you.

(Going out bike riding and geocaching with Hiroko today AFTER we eat breakfast and clean up and organize the storage room she has outside.)



Cam

P.S. The adventure begins in T-29 days (and my hair should be 1cm longer by that time)


No comments:

Post a Comment