Monday, April 2, 2012

State of Mind


No, this is not ManhattanTransfer, but rather Tokyo Transfer.

Currently, this is how far I've gotten my apartment packed up to go
with me to Funabori on April 13. I still have all the big stuff to go,
my bed, my chest of drawers, my IKEA sleeping sofa, my table, my
chairs and more. Then there's all the stuff still stored in trunk room
that also have to be transferred. Even though I don't have very much
in this apartment I think this past weekend we still threw out about
12 large bags of garbage. Most of it of course was stuff that still
can be used like frying pans, pots, bowls and more. But, the problem
is that Hiroko already has two, three or four of the same things so
there's no sense having more.

We are renting a new trunk room near her place. But of course we have
to go through a security check and everything like that so it's going
take some time. In addition to that, since I will be leaving my
company, I will have no employment. That means I am a credit risk and
therefore I cannot rent an apartment, I cannot get a new credit card
(don't need), I cannot rent a trunk room, I cannot do anything other
then maybe live in a cardboard box along the Edo River. Which is why
we are trying to do all of this before Hiroco leaves her job at the
end of May. Once she does that, neither of us will be able to do
anything that requires a security check. So, it is a little bit tricky
trying to do what we really want to do.

Anyways, no time to pack during the week. So it looks like I will have
to get out and do it on the weekend again. However, on Saturday we
will be going to pick up our wedding rings, as they should be done. We
are very excited! And, I promise to show a photo of our awesome
designed rings, designed by us.

I'm looking forward to Shiv coming to visit in May, and I'm looking
forward to us visiting Europe and Canada in June and July, and then
for Rene coming from Germany to visit us in August.

Dear to the way the RWT ticket is booked we may have an extra little
surprise in August. But, I'll tell you about that in the future.

For now, Siri and I will say farewell and get back to riding and
sweating profusely on the bicycle. We do have have to, after all get
rid of this little tire around the waist. Even though Stefnee loves
it, I don't. But, I love her for loving you.

And I love you!

Cam

5 comments: