Thursday, April 12, 2012

Out with the old


Space! We neeeeed space! So Hiroko agreed to release some old furniture she has in order to fit in some of my stuff. I have very little furniture actually, however I do have some. And although I threw away a good portion of stuff there are still a few pieces we want to keep. So in order to get them into her place we require a major rearrangement.

Of course we have to pay to discard all this, and Hiroko has already done so. The only thing left, and it is sitting outside our entrance on the 14th floor is the biggest horking TV I have ever seen! I have a stiff back just from moving it out of the tatami room yesterday. It is not digital so it doesn't work for TV. We don't watch TV anyway so it's no big deal. And if we do decide to get something I would really like it to be Internet or iDevice capable so that we can download movies and watch them on the big screen.

I'm heading back to Shinozaki now to await the arrival of the movers.

Moving now will be a cinch. But the adventure begins when we try to make it a live-able home. If we can't do that then when Shiv and Takaaki come they will be curling up among boxes like the homeless about the city.

I love you!




Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment