Monday, April 30, 2012

Today's Haul, Part I





We had a good day ootnaboot today. We actually got seven of the 10 or

11 caches we searched for so that was pretty good. The history of the
places we visited was amazing too! It is fascinating how the guys who

hide the geocaches actually look up the history of the location and
share it with us.

Hiroko commuted through this area regularly over the years and there
is a lot of stuff she saw for the very first time today.


I love it so much that my wife enjoys this hobby!



I forget the history here at this park. It had a sea theme. 



This park location was a government coin minting station in the Edo period. That's about 400 years ago...



My partner and our bikes. 


This is a shrine to a poor god. Hiroko came to this shopping complex twice a week for years as it contained her tennis club. She had no idea this shrine was here. 

2 comments: