Thursday, February 19, 2009

An Awesome Opportunity!

Does anybody want in on this UNBELIEVABLE deal?!?...

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Smith Kujor a citizen of Togo in Lome in west Africa, I am 40years of age with two children, now living in Cotonou Republic of Benin West Africa, during my staying in my country I worked with one of the biggest company name Alkali group of companies owned by a Saudi-Arabian man called Sheik Mohamed Sheriff who is residing in Riyadh state in Saudi Arabia before is death in two years ago.

After the family shared the properties and companies, I was lucky to transfer to our Financing &Bureau De Exchange as a stock keeper of which I worked till end of this December 2006. Before I resigned, there is a fire problem in my office and our office complex is five-story building with different offices. I was in the office when this fire started and  I rushed down to second floor where their is a trunk of box of money that contains the sum of ( 45.5millon DOLLARS) that my office want to transfer to our correspondent office in Belgium.

All effort to off this fire prove abortive till the building burnt to collapsed. None of our staff or officer knows that the ( 45.5million DOLLARS) is in my possession they all believe that it as burnt together with the building.

After our office conclude their investigation on what may cause the fire problem, the management decided to sack all the top officer including me as a stock keeper we are all suspected but there is know trace of this money, immediately I transferred this trunk of box of ( 45.5million DOLLARS) to a Security & Vault company to my neighboring country for safekeeping and I did not declared the content as money to the vaults company workers, what I told the security and vault company that is inside the trunk box I brougt to their company is jewelries and costumes accessories belonging to a foreign investor for security reason.

Furthermore, the only assistant I need is a reliable and honest foreign partner that can be able to come down to Cotonou in republic of Benin in west Africa to receive this money together with me and open a transit account /domiciliary with ECO BANK in Cotonou in your name and deposited this money by cash before onward transfer to your nominated account in your country.

I will offer you 30% of total amount of (45.5millon DOLLARS) for your assistance to act as a beneficiary of the fund and your time to come down to Cotonou for final transaction, 60% will be my own and 10% for any expenses that may be incurred during the transferring of this fund. So this is a risk free transaction, is not a drug money or government money it's a divine from God. If you are interested as a foreign body kindly forward to me your full information as follows;

{1} Your full home /office address
{2} Your direct telephone/fax number
{3} Your scan copy of your international passport or driving license.

All this information is needed to secure your identity card from the Security &Vault Company in Cotonou in republic of Benin in West Africa where this fund was kept as the owner.
Immediately I hear from you I will forward the certificate of deposit of this trunk box to you for assurance.

Regards,
Smith Kujor,
+229 97 08 69 51.

NB, THIS TRANSACTION IS FREE FROM ALL PROBLEM , NOT GOVERMENT MONEY, NOT DRUG MONEY , NOT BANK OR MINSITRY MONEY OR ANY CONTRACT FUND, THIS IS A DIVINE GIFT FROM GOD AND DOESNT NOT INVOLVE ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT

... I wonder how many people actually get sucked into this shit??!?!?!

23 comments:

  1. rolf, hey I could use this with that UK lottery I just won to buy this bridge some guy's been trying get me to buy for a really great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering that for years...
    I'd love to know if so...

    I'd be willing to pay them to come forward....

    But having been burned, i guess they wouldn't believe me now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could remember the site my nephew showed me. It's full of "these people" who have taken their pictures doing what they were told to prove how "serious" they were about it. Many are grotesque. I really do wonder how many people actually ARE sucked into this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens in regular mail too. Just today one of my friends told me she won 3000.00 dollars and proudly handed me the letter to prove it. It merely said she qualified to win this amount IF she sent twenty bucks to...yada yada.....Poor people and get rich quick people fall for these things quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that "qualified to win" caveat EMPTY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was empty too. It didn't say she won jackshit, just that she'd be qualified. I told her it meant she was qualified to be certifiably nuts for putting twenty bucks in some jerks pocket. If she had it to spare, I'd take it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a bazillion different scams here in Japan of course (organized crime), and they prey mostly upon the elderly who here... it's weird, but... all really seem extremely "out of it" and very very VERY gullible. Maybe that's one of the drawbacks of a dramatic increase in standard of living, so that the people who were alive before the economic jump just can't catch up (if so, there will be a LOT of Chinese like this...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty sad isn't it? Taking advantage of people who desperately want/need a better life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The phone number after Smith's name has me thinking that too is another scam, a "scam within a scam".

    One of the alltime popular scams was a few years ago, and it went viral, and was wildly successful. People would get one "blip" of a ring to their cell phones and that is it. Then they would call back to find out who it was that called them. As soon as that line connected it was routed through eastern european exchanges and the recipient would ring up inflated international charges. Then a few days later, the "pay or we will sue", "pay or we will break your daughter's legs" threatening phone calls would come. And they would keep coming and coming until the people either caved in, or had a nervous breakdown.

    And yes, it is pretty sad. Taking advantage of people who desperately need a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the thing that made that all difficult, is that of course it WAS an international call originating from the victim's cell phone, therefore by law, the caller made the call, and was responsible for the charges. It was a difficult situation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HE must be cousin to that woman Mrs Jones whom I get messages from. Or possibly related to the twins from Nigeria.
    Of course if I went and claimed my winnings from the UK then there would be no problem to come and help them.
    sheesh.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. "there's one born every minute" - I've already booked my ticket to Cotonou! I sent my information ahead already, last week. You mean I might get ripped off??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder the same thing too lol . I get some email with stuff like this every once in awhile too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pumpkin - Never! It's all on the "up and up". Of course! You're just a proactive, optimistic, go-getter, that's all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pfah, don't they realize the DOLLAR is declining?! Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I HATE those emails... I must get 3-4 of them every single day...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alan - Have you ever responded to one? As my dad says, "if you don't enter you can't win!"

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a Mac.

    I think i've gotten one or two in the past year.

    My husband gets at least three or four every day on his work computer.

    Macs must have good anti-spam software.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is an extremely old scam that I heard of a fewyears back and circulated the web a few times...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I know. And I wonder why the heck they keep using it!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This seems a little suspect to me. I think I'll stick with safe, transparent investments like the type offered by Bernie Madoff. Actually Madoff's returns seem too good to be true. Maybe I'll invest in a nice, secure bank; I hear good things about Robert Stanford' operations. Stanford Banks have got billions in assets, in multiple countries, so my money should be safe there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, and they only offer a reasonable return of 15%, unlike the Maddoff investments which obviously offer too much to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yup many spam letters in my inbox mayeb one day I may win somthing ll..but i will probley f thought it was spam..we make our own luck though really eh hugs jooslx

    ReplyDelete