Monday, August 31, 2009

In Brief


As I have no net connection and dont know when I can get it I will drop a brief bomb in your laps.

I came back from Canada two weeks earlier than planned.

I got a new job working for a huge Japanese company.
I moved. As in completely. I live in Tokyo now as of this past Sunday.

Mayu has helped me tremendously with this complete shift in life.

I'm in the process of trying to fit 20 years of country living in houses into a 1 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor.

Today is the first day of work and I have to get back to orientation.

The new apt is at full capacity for internet so at this point in time the management has no idea if or when the owner will increase capacity.

All I have is my new phone for net access.

I love you!

Cam

to be continued...

17 comments:

  1. I love you, Mou!

    Best of luck in this latest adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah...

    Congrats Cam. You're gonna be busy for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.

    Now you have to change your location on your profile... hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what a big change !!! i hope your first day went great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That will be a challenge. Good luck, you're brave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your new phone has a keyboard? presume so...what did you get...does it cost a fortune to access the net on it.....yep u r a teccy terrier i presume you uploaded these pics from ur phone.......

    hey....how far up do u live now...is that the view from ur window...hang in there babe

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats love you and go days to you bothx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a chance for new opportunities to meet more women on elevators.
    my question is?? what do you do with all your crap?? I have so much s_ _ t, that my garage is so loaded that my car can not fit in it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck. Don't know if I could leave country living for anything. Brave move.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy this new Chapter in yr life Cam. All the best and hope to see updates from time to time. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want both, actually (not too greedy am i?).

    Would love a nice pied a terre (sp?) in Manhattan and a cute cottage in the country...

    Is that too much to ask?

    Are you listening, Universe???

    hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cam... show the Peeps your cute new "do"!

    He got a really short cut for the corporate life.. looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Cam!! More info on the new job needed!!

    Nice view!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck young man!

    *smiling at you, BIG, BIG*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just glad you got away from your crazy neighbour !!! I wish you well and hope you will adjust to your new life !!

    ReplyDelete