Thursday, September 8, 2011

TV Stars @ 17:50


Today I finished work @ 17:30, and left about 20 to. I decided that even though I didn't bring my GPS with me I would give "TV Stars" another shot.So I walked down to the shrine, located the stone carvings of Doraemon, Pikachu and a few other TV stars, and followed their gaze.

The cache was right at the end of their sight, totally in plain view. It makes me wonder how it can still be there. Because it sits exposed to the elements, the log paper is wet, the pen is rusted, the ziplock bags are rotting and the mosquitoes are still ferocious and unrelenting (almost as bad as Winnipeg mosquitoes, and that's saying something!)

I stealthily gathered everything up and took it to a spot where I could open it up and log it. I added a button, wrapped it up as best I could and headed back to the spot. This time when I re-hid it, I added some more cammo to keep the muggles away as long as possible.

When I get home tonight and after I have logged it I'll submit a "needs maintenance" ticket so that the owner knows to go and do something about it.

I'm on my way to the gym but I'm starving... and dead tired.

And I'm happy! TFTC!

Put another notch in my GPS!

I love you!
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment