Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Ginormous Prescription!

I left work an hour early today to use up a bit of my overtime, as I didn't have that much to do. When I got home I took a detour to the drugstore in my neighbourhood and asked them if they could fill the prescription I got from the doctor the other day for the pain in my lower back.

Little did I realize it would be this huge!

As the pharmacist gave it to me I burst out laughing, and promised her I would blog this baby.

I have to say, I have never, in my life, received a prescription this Ginormous.

And I thought I would share these "shippu" or plasters, with you.

*laughing*

I love you!
Cam

Jumbo Prescription

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Send me some of those babies!
    My back could sure use one of them when i have a sciatica attack.

    What the heck's in it that it would need to be sold by prescription?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stronger version of what you can get OTC, I guess.

    Adofeed PAP 80mg is the brand name for Flurbiprofen which is an analgesic NSAID (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug). It is in the same class as all of the "profens", like Ibuprofen and is used to treat inflammation, and pain such as arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My doctor put me on Celebrex to get rid of my aching back, something I never had trouble with in all of my life ~ guess it's part of getting old or the hospital bed that was so lopsided it killed my back !! I hope your medication works , mine seems to the pain has now moved to my shoulder ha ha , could be all the rain we are having in the Maritimes !!

    ReplyDelete