Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tropical Brown Linen Custom Suit




Here is the first web-suit I have ever ordered. It is custom Made in India through StudioSuits.comon on the net.

It is their lightest weight linen and it feels and looks great.

Im looking forward to suit 2 (grey irish linen) and suit 3 (dark brown pinstripe rayon/polyester) to come this month.

You can't beat this for $99 USD plus shipping!

Maybe finally I can wear a suit and look good without dehydrating myself due to sweat!

So to everyone out there who wanted photos... there you go.

Love,
Cam

7 comments:

  1. nice. The tie looks like one my dad used to wear.... I have liberated it from him for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D - I think I bought it four years ago at a too expensive italian suit shop. It was all I could afford. I didnt want to pay $5000 for a suit so I opted for this tie. Nicest tie Ive ever owned.

    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels great! The train wind blows right through them and thats good for me. I walked my usual 350 steps to the office with it on and I didn't lose 3kg in sweat. The train was a bit warm but if I dressed like this in my other stuff I would have become a puddle.

    ReplyDelete