Sunday, March 2, 2008

Free! Japanese Lessons Blogroom

http://freejapaneselessons.blogspot.com/2005/09/yokoso-welcome-to-my-japanese-lessons.html
Welcome to my Free! Japanese Lessons Blogroom.

I started writing these in 1998 when I first made my private website. Since we can now have a more interactive "classrom-style" situation with the birth of blogs, I decided to port everything over to a blog-style class, and call it my "Blogroom".

I have broken my lessons down into easy-to-navigate quick bursts of "learning" and fun in a way that I hope it will stick in your brain!

I know that you may never use this language in your life, but what the heck?! Did you ever use statistics? Physics? Bible Studies? The Ginsu Knife? I didn't think so.

Take a look, skim through it if you wish, follow through if you so desire. I'll leave it entirely up to you. But I will also let you know, that if there is a need for more lessons, then I will make the time to create them! Just let me know by leaving comments, asking questions on the blogs and more. And if you have any problems with the layout, etc. please do let me know.

I love you!

- Sensei

10 comments:

  1. 9 quarter of college math and barely used it ..LOL so why not japanese..
    btw are you going to upload some audio??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to learn it...

    I t may come in handy when i visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow - What kind of audio would you like? My website has all of the lessons audio there, but the Qualcomm company is facing some kind of copyright infringement so they have shut down their site. This means that none of the software is available. But it's OLD software and not very good anymore. I

    I can't add audio to those other blogs unless I go link crazy, though.

    Jen - You never know, right? You can learn how to say "Bush is a weasel" in Japanese. That's worth something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe see a sentence in japanese and click on a link to hear associated audio.. I'm learning spanish right now and the book I used has about 100 short essay in 100% spanish with a sidebar of a dictionary list.. there is no english other than the dictionary so it's almost complete emersion but unfortunately no audio.. if there was something like that in Japanese that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I got the name shadowwarrior from favorite tv show it was in japanese with english subtitle about a ninja name Hattori Hanzo ever seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I use statistics all the time, and I have 75% of a set of Ginsu knives downstairs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadow - Can't say I have seen that anime, sorry. As for the links... yes, that would take a lot of effort now, and not something I really am prepared to go into (for free). If it gave me income, then for sure I would do it, but these lessons have been on the net for over 10 years now, and life goes on! I'm just porting them over to blogs because in my opinion, static websites are a dead technology.

    Here are some quick ninja lessons for you to practice:




    Usagi Yojimbo is my all time favourite samurai...



    Rob - Shut up! Isn't it time for you to go and soak your head or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks cam... the shadow series has sonny chiba playing hanzo... my other favorite was zatoichi the blind samurai..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shadow - Have you seen the latest remake of Zatoichi, starring Takeshi Kitano? Apparently it was very good. I wonder if I can download an English subtitled copy...

    ReplyDelete