Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Please Do NOT Comment on the Bazillion Peskin Video Blogs That Will Pop Up

I just transferred all of Brian Peskin's YouTube Videos over to my Blogger "Video Life" blog where I keep/store/replicate things for non-multiply people (not that anyone ever goes there it seems...)

It is all critically important stuff to me, and to the health of every living human being (and cat, and dog for that matter, but not necessarily goldfish or pet salamander)

Anyway, the way the system works, is that Blogger will now, some time in the next 3-5 hours most likely start automatically cross-posting everything back here! It drives me nuts, but I haven't been able to get around that.

So, if you start seeing a plethora (10 is a plethora?) of blogs with only Brian's videos in them, please IGNORE.

I will be deleting them as they crop up.

Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,

The Establishment

P.S. At 14.47 I found all 10 videos had popped up as blogs here but was able to delete them within 30 minutes of arrival. Thanks for your kind patience and understanding.

11 comments:

  1. You can go into your settings here and disable cross posting I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I want to cross post from here to there, Dantcer because that is where I save my blogs here for others to read and view. So I'm kinda stuck... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all popped up now, several hours later, as I presumed they would. But because I am still here in front of the computer ("What? Cam? You mean you aren't ALWAYS there?!"!?!?", "No, Cam. Sometimes I go out... sheesh.") I was able to delete them all one by one.

    Thanks for your understanding and patience!

    I Love You!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome.

    It was so simple.

    Actually, I slept through the entire event.

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was sleeping i think lol..nice picture cam love joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait. they say to worry when the voices talk back..

    ReplyDelete
  7. CD - When they stop... that's when I'LL start worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure you should be posting videos of anybody getting a Brazilian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why not? I might finally get some mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miles of Brazilians!?!?
    They're painful enough in 6" increments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 6" .... that's the perfect increment!

    ReplyDelete