Monday, May 18, 2009

Notes from the Universe: Wishes

My wish for you, Cameron, is that you succeed beyond your wildest imagination. That you find love in places that astound you. And that you have friends who call you "just because."

I dream that you go barefoot more than you wear shoes. That you play as hard as you work. And that you laugh more than you cry.

I want you to set the bar high, but not too high. To reach for the stars, but with your toes on the ground. And to never, ever stop dreaming.

But most of all, Cameron, I wish for your happiness.

And these dreams of mine are what started it all.

Besos,
    The Universe

P.S. You're right on track, Cameron

Thank you.

I love you.

Cameron

6 comments:

  1. That looks familiar...

    Love The Notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cool is that I was just thinking the same thing on Sunday. We had a Sermon on Sunday about how ones lives out there destiny one choice at a time. The Sermon made me happy knowing that I'm doing exactly what I love. I'm living the life that I was ment to live.

    I'm not so sure on the bare foot part. There are way to many toys that hurt my feet laying around the house these day. How about Sandals or Crocks instead of Shoes? Will that be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - When I was looking at the "barefoot" aspect, I was thinking of it as imagery, rather than reality. To me, being "barefoot" is a time when you can kick off your work shoes, and enter your private life, your family life, your YOU life (ME life) and do all those things that bring true peace and joy to your life beyond the work aspect.

    Also, I really have rarely worn shoes these past six years simply because I have been living and working inside the house all the time and for most of the day, I am shoeless (we don't wear shoes in the house in Japan... well, Stefnee does... but she's a different garanimal all together).

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUMMMMMM.................. not going to do it. Garanimal yes indeed.

    ReplyDelete