Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cameron Switzer spent 30 glorious minutes watching a full-sized wild boar work its way through the forest down the face of the mountain right in front of TR where Cam was sitting. The boar was so close that Cameron was watching its cute tail wag back & forth as it rooted through the underbrush for wild mountain potatoes and other delicacies, and listening to it snorting in pleasure. And it smelled like wet cow, or wet horse, or wet ... leather! An awesome experience! THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!

13 comments:

  1. *shakes salt and pepper on your brown rump*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the funny thing is, Wachel, that I have been seeing a LOT of boars up there these days... I'm sure it's the same family, but I just see them very often this year. I wonder what the symbology is (Scooter told me once... I forget though).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be you are up there much more often and you make it a point to sit there, quietly.

    Perhaps the animals are used to you. Maybe they sense you are a kind and friendly soul.

    Hell, if WE all know that about you, you know the animals do... they can always tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They probably think, "what the fuck is that stench?!?!?! It smells like bacon!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME, Cam!!!

    It's just not the same when I watch my kids at the fridge, even though the smell is probably close to identical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm... never tried it there before but might be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. think mudpies at three. Oh the sloppy love of dirt

    ReplyDelete