Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where in the World is Stefnee Lee?

On Saturday I went for a ride up into the mountains on the other side of the river to Niko Niko Gawa (remember that place?). I then sat down to relax and read a book deep in the mountains. A Suzuki Samurai drove past with an elderly couple and as they passed by slowly they stared at this weird sight of a white (terribly handsome... of course) young man in excellent (of course) shape, sitting on the side of the road in God Forbid Fukui, and reading a goddamn book!!!!!! And a GREEN book, no less!

When Stefnee was here I took her up to that place on the very next day after she arrived.

As I passed by, I wanted to take a few photos just to remind her of the wonderful time she had here on Sunday, March 15th, 2009.

I love you!

Cam

Looking downriver from the dam

 

Looking upriver from the dam (low water)

 

Stefnee is supposed to be reclining on these stairs!

 

Stefnee's little Samurai chum

 

Sipping from the Eternal Fountain of Stefnee's Dragon Piss

29 comments:

  1. I'm still not over Stefnee's Dragon Piss.... *cough cough* ;o)

    Still - awesome day! Thanks for sharing Cam... I miss Stefnee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefnee's... dragon piss?

    Do you bottle that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to comment on that picture of you behind that Samurai. Your blue eyes look so sad Cam. Or maybe it was just the sun getting in your eyes and you were squinting. Yeah that's it you were squinting into the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb - Tried. Corroded everything. The only way to get it is from the source.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aimee - And just think... this is my BACK YARD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila - The sun was kind of obscured as well as that is in the forest. You can see how the photos are all kind of pixelated? I took them on my cell phone, and in the diffused lighting they don't come out that clearly...

    It could have been my exhaustion showing through, too. I had gone up the mountain for an hour and then back down before I took these last two shots. Oh, and higher up it had started to rain which was why I gave up reading my book up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to mention that I actually had to take that shot about five or six times because my condor arms were not quite long enough...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cam, you need a personal photographer to follow you around.

    The Camology Project. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's what I was for Stefnee while she was here, as you will recall. I need to clone myself so I can follow me around and take photos of me adventuring through life. I would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're already awesome. ;o) You would, mebbe, be awesomer?

    ReplyDelete
  11. body has just shut down from the heavy workout this evening.... oyasumi nasai. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seamus - Thrice. You need to go "yuck yuck yuck" to describe your mirth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *snicker Well played, Cam! *teehee*

    ReplyDelete
  14. *sigh*


    miss the dragon piss... that was damn good water...


    *mope*

    Miss my photographer too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Japan misses you, hon!

    Though, no moping. *hugs hard* Ok, well mebbe a little. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stefnee - In three days you will have left Japan three months ago.... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete