Friday, June 5, 2009

Chilblains in June? Get Real!




It took a few years of living in the harsh climate of Japan but my body has adapted and I now get all the same afflictions as those here such as the killer cedar pollen hay fever, chilblains and more. Usually the chilblains disappears about the end of March when the weather finally warms up, but this year it isn't going away! This is a video intended for friends, to update them on my goings on in my life. If that doesn't interest you, please feel free to pass me by. And if it does interest you, thank you for watching!

I love you!

Cam

P.S. I tried uploading this to YouTube FOUR times, and it errors out every time. I have no idea why...

5 comments:

  1. It looks like Urticaria. Sausage toes? I feel I know you better today, than I did yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee - You're just hungry for my sausage toes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh....well....can I wrap em in pancakes then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read about Chilblains on Wiki, apparently they are caused by cold and humidity....De Ja Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your red, sausage toes disappear in low humidity, does that mean you then have Club Foot?

    hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete