Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hmmmmm... Habits... Hmmmmm...

Yanno...

I really hate lecturing in front of a bunch of people, moving around, being very dynamic... laughing... gesturing... standing and sitting...

and then...

finding out after they have all gone...

that my zipper was wide open the entire time!

*sigh*
*shakes head*

Where's MyStefnee when I need her?***


*sigh*



*** Years ago when my best friend Stefnee was still wondering whether I was... safe? worthy of? being her contact on 360, the first comment she made ... was to publicly mention that ... in a photo I had posted... my fly was wide open. On Flickr!

I guess if you have to have a bad habit, as habits go this one at least offers a degree of entertainment for the viewers...

*sigh...*

I had just finished my english class at work when I discovered this bad habit rearing its head again. (no pun intended)

Today's lesson was learning "Hmmmm... let me see..." and other derivatives.

Cam

P.S. I vaguely recall her telling me that before she let me know she wanted to make absolutely certain it wasn't just her imagination going wild... so she zoomed in. For confirmation of course. Because my best friend Stefnee hates making mistakes... Least that's what she told me on that fateful day.

P.P.S. We connected on the blogs soon after that.

7 comments:

  1. LMAO...oh man that's always a humbling experience. But as I am learning (reading), if its up or down really does not matter, and is it even there at all in the grand scheme of things.....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....you are not the only one it happens to.

    Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start wearing those thong thingos where you can get tuxedos and elephant heads etc.

    If you're gonna leave it unzipped, you might as well make it fun =D

    Love ya Cam - and your underwear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb - my gotch is almost as fun as what's in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... so this is what Matt was talking about.

    Wonder why i never saw it last night... was here all night for the most part.

    Oh well... as long as you wear gotch, it's not so bad a problem...
    At least no ugly heads were reared...literally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vear ze Body Vild!

    Zis iz ze sexiest gotch in ze multiverse.

    ya.

    ReplyDelete