Monday, July 26, 2010

Love Storms


I love it when the sky turns an ominous pink and grey. Then the wind picks up and suddenly goes quiet.

This storm is one of thos fast and furious ones that come when the atmosphere can't bear the heat and the high pressure system any longer.

It's going to be a glorious morning in Kobuchizawa tomorrow. We had this last night in Tokyo. I actually had to take down the sun curtain and close the balcony doors as the sudden wind drove the rain through the balcony and into my apartment.

I love summer storms...

Have a great day!

Cam

3 comments:

  1. Cool looking clouds there. Love the colors too. I know why you like them so much. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sitting at `the best place in the world ............ ever` watching a storm roll in across the sea. I prefer winter storms though

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see what the AZ sky has been up to these past few days....... lovely. I have just not had the willingness or inspiration to take photos of it this year.

    ReplyDelete