Friday, June 1, 2012

6/01: Post-Lunch Stroll




After we came back from Feltre and doing some chores we made lunch.
Then we went out with Micky for her daily walk. I left Hiroko and
Micky, two beautiful and very important women in my Multiverse, to get
to know each other and bond through talk with each other while walking
in this gorgeous scenery.

Hiroko was totally engrossed in the chat, both of them using English
to communicate, so she missed a lot of the scenery. But as I knew that
would happen I spent the entire time taking photos for Hiroko to look
at later.

The thing I loved most about this walk (aside from watching these two
women walk...) was that many of the houses had murals painted on their
walls! That is such a wonderful idea and it really added an arty
hominess to the houses. Here are just a few of the houses with murals
on their walls. You may want to zoom to see them better. This is one
of the things I love about Italy.
It was a very good day!

I love this country. If you have lots of money it is probably one of
the most enjoyable countries in the world in which to live. However if
you are middle class it is impossible to do anything more than work to
pay for the taxes and bills and and and.

But it is still an absolutely wonderful country!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment