Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10: Truth, vero!!




The Mouth of Truth cache was yesterday but we didn't see the actual
mouth. Today we found it but it was closed for the day. My arms are
long but not that long.

And walking past the Circus Maximus again, where they used to have the
gladiatorial chariot races, (we walked in there again today!!!!!!!!) I
took a photo of the ruins of the beginning of Rome. You can't see too
much but the ruins there were inhabited over 2760 years ago. I. Am.
Struck. Dumb.

Tomorrow we will check out and try to get into the Colliseum. But if
the lines are too long that's ok as we saw a huge amount of stuff on
our Italy leg of this adventure.

Our flight leaves about 1700 for London.

Italy is even after coming here for five or six times, still to me the
most comfortable place on earth. Not once have I lost my voice. Not
once has my hearing gone bad. It is incredible.

See you in the UK!

I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had laryngitis and lost my voice for two weeks , it's still raspy but better than it was !! Today I can see all of your photo's I don't know what was making me see little red X's but it's ok today !!!

    ReplyDelete