Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/03: Asolo 4




We were drenched in sweat by the time we got to the top of this hill.
But it was so worth it. The.view, the feeling, the ancient solitude
all blended together to make this one fantastic adventure.

And in the end we found a geocache here! It was a fountain location
and had a great explanation of the 1000 year old fountain. Blow my
mind! Superb! The cache was the location not a thing. So that was very
nice as well.

We headed home for dinner, hugged our farewells and came home to a
quick but late dinner. (Sorry Mario!). Then we visited Francesca again
and got a tour of her absolutely gorgeous home! What a wonderful
woman! I have only met her twice but I love her already.

We came home too late and now I'm just about ready to pass out. I also
know that I can type entire sentences and then suddenly realize I have
dropped off (to sleep). Like now......

No comments:

Post a Comment