Sunday, June 10, 2012

6/10: Pantheon!!!




Next we headed over to the Pantheon and grabbed a cache on the way.
There was a guy who saw me put the cache back and he kept staring at
me so I just faked a bunch of photos here and there until his woman
took him away. Probably he will forget. Pinocchio is holding that
cache.

So we walked a bit more and discovered .... The Pantheon!!!!

You can see all the bullet holes in the stone. Probably it was all
done during WWII. It that is just a guess.

The Pantheon, people! The. Pantheon!!!!!

There was another tough nano cache hidden at a gate in front of a
concrete closed portico that at one time led into the Teutonic
Catholic Priest School. I wonder how many hundreds or thousands of
years ago that was closed off?

We grabbed another one behind a sign next to a restaurant. The area is
very old and the restaurant is in a particular location that was
historically very interesting! I'm worried because as I was putting it
back a waiter came out and saw me doing it. He was then looking at the
cache location... I hope it stays there.

And then heading back we found another fountain with four boys and
four dolphins and four turtles. Nice! So we grabbed the cache there,
too. Then we kept walking home.

1 comment: