Saturday, September 25, 2010

Globalized Futon III

Good Globalized Love News!

The brand spanking New Globalized Futon set arrived this morning! I opened it up to see how it feels... heaven! I can't see myself getting "futon lock" on this baby.

The only thing is, it's not for me. Chris in Europe watched my Globalized Futon video as well as my Futon Hoshi video on YouTube and contacted me. He told me that he had been looking for a genuine futon set for a long time now but couldn't find anything in Europe. So, I said I'd help him out. It has taken some time fixing the type, firmess, material etc. and then finding one in the right price point. But with the positive feelings full of love, gratitude and appreciation, it all fell in place. 

I got this baby delivered this morning. It's really nice and has deep deep value built into it, but will definitely be worth it. I'm sure Chris will love it.

As you can see it is actually long enough for me. I guess they are maing the new ones bigger than they used to (my feet hung off the end of the futon I slept on at Max's place this past week.

Now I need to find a way to shrink it down to a size that the post office will accept and ship it off to Chris in Europe. What a challenge!

I LOVE helping people around the world! It really makes all of my video efforts (and all the insults I receive for a lot of them) worthwhile. It is so enjoyable to receive contact from someone around the world who wants me to help.

Chris promised me that he would make a Globalized Futon video and link it up to my video for the world to see, so one day we will all be able to meet Chris, and say, "Chris, welcome to the Globalized Love Community! I love you!" 

I hope you enjoy this futon. Chris.

Time to head out and start searching for some futon covers, as well as packing material. I think I'm going to have to vacuum shrink these babies down to an acceptable size because the box they came in this morning was bigger than the size of a single-person's apartment dwelling refrigerator.

I love you!
Cam

4 comments:

  1. People diss your vids!? Let me at `em! :~|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially the workout ones. Boy... I turned the commenting off because I was getting tired of being called a skinny, stupid fucker, etc. So they just started writing the same thing in the top page comments. Oh well, that's life. You can't please everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * lol * you can bet the one`s calling you skinny are pumped up on `Roids, are all pimply have minute bollocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vacuum bags are your best bet.
    Those things are awesome. Although... never use it on something that big...
    Why such a big one? Even for you it seems huge!




    P.S.... That NiceButt guy's a sweety isn't he?
    I kinda dig him! ;-)

    ReplyDelete