Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heaven is an Awesome Pair of Socks


So I wore these 2600yen socks at the gym tonight... and they felt even better than the bright red ones I showcased on Tuesday. In fact, they are sooooo good that I decided to wear them home instead of the dress socks I poured sweat in all day and took off... wet when I arrived at the gym.

These babies are left and right centric with tons of different weaves, warps and wefts (no wafts...thankyouverymuch I amblessed with non-smelly feet) all ovr them. They just fel right. Im looking forward to feeling happy in these babies on the bike, at the gym, at the sweatfactory, hiking in the mountains, but not in bed.

Now I must eat.

I love you!
Cam

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good, Cam. I use Ron Hills at £5 a pop. Not sure what the FX rate is at the moment so not sure what that would be in Yen.

    http://www.ronhill.com/proDetails.php?pId=122&catNId=8&bUrl=catPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. And not as funky as yours ............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing about 550 Yen. 2600 yen is about £23. And those Ron Hills look good. These were expensive, I admit, but I wanted to give them a try. I guess you would agree, Steve, that sports-specific gear is well-worth the investment if you use them on a regular basis. They really are different from the 3 for £1 variety! Have a great sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Much as I`d like to take the michael about your sock purchases, I`d have to agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Take the Michael"... cool expression. So much more polite than the North American version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy schnikeys... them's are expensive.


    I lost my toe socks to The Girl... and her feet stink... so I can't take them back :(



    What does "take the michael" mean??

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess it means "take a shit!" as in "holy mother of god those are expensive! I almost took a shit when I saw the price!"

    ReplyDelete