Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pack It Up


After exiting the restaurant in Shinjuku Stn I headed over to McDs to get a 120 yen ice coffee. Sure I could buy ice coffee from the vending machines but I have never been a fan of their bitterness. I know Stefnee & Co love them, though. But I also know Stefnee loves McDs coffee as well. It's not too bitter so it is quite good.

As I left the shade and wandered to the entrance to Shinjuku Station (where I exit and reenter are different) I could feel the heat rising. I decided to sit in the sun for a few minutes, but with it pounding from 360 degrees around I gave up. The one minute I was there melted the ice in my coffee. It felt good...

I could easily tell that the area is over 35C (95F) so the rivulet down my babypowdered back is making pancake batter as I type.

I wonder how packed the train will be now as summer holidays are over? It will be interesting to see.

This morning was a good one with plenty of time to relaxingly get lots done around the house.

I think Ill try something different re. taking all my texts every Monday... Sheesh! I am testing out one of my old packs that I sent to Canada a year ago this past January, as a way to show The Universe that I was done with Japan and ready to move on from Fukui life which had stagnated. I asked my mom to send it back so I could use it. But after being in a box in a basement for a year and a half it did not smell too great... after three launderings and over a week hanging in the blistering sun I am now ready to test it out on the Kobuchizawa Run. So far, so good...

I love you!
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment