Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cool Invite

I just got an "invite" on Yahoo to be friends with a guy named Jeremy Amelin. I visited his page. He is a musician and I guess he's trying to increase his subscriber list.

Actually, if I was going to be out dancing, I would prefer to be rocking to this kind of music. The heat, the bodies, the movement, the sweat, the lights, and the humanity....

It's not for everyone, but from a nightclub dance perspective, tell me what you think. Could you move, sway and lose yourself to this music?

I know my condor arms would flap to the beat of a different drummer!

Always moving... always flowing... like a river.

I love you!

Cam

 

6 comments:

  1. This is the type of music i had in mind when you called that bar in the photos a "house live" place.

    This is very close, maybe the same as house music.
    That is, pounding, rhythmic beasts for hours long dancing...

    "house music all night long...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stuff we danced to in Tokyo was completely different from this... it was just... to me... repetitive beat, like music that is electronically made to match strobing lights. There was no real ... song to it that I could grasp onto. This has "song", "story" to it.. to me. I can dance to this quite happily and not feel like an old man among a bunch of 20 somethings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I could. Reminds me of dancing in the clubs years ago. Very hippy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now... don't knock the Tokyo Techno music.... I liked it.


    This is good too... very danceable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was waiting for you to come and spank me on that. And I know you liked it. It just wasn't my kind of music to have in all four dancehalls. I wish there had been variety. Yanno. The spice. Of life.

    ReplyDelete