Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Notes from the Universe [Gratitude & Criticism]

Always be grateful for criticism, Cameron.

You're gorgeous,
    - The Universe

P.S. As if there was ever a time to be ungrateful.
Huh, Cameron? 

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! (r)
(c) www.tut.com (r)

******************

I am! I am! (in both aspects of the abovementioned thoughts!!)

I am especially grateful for the opportunity to be looking for new work and expanding my horizons on what is actually out there. There's a lot more than just my little old Shangri-la! I didn't even realize that not everyone understands the languages bearease, borish, and kamoshikan! I have a lot to learn! And for that, I am extremely grateful!!

I'm... even doing my best to be grateful... of NC Bob's... criticism.... yep. ... Uh huh... Grateful... "Keep tellin' yerself that, Cam and one day you'll believe it!"

I love you!

Cam

6 comments:

  1. Good luck, oh Camalicious one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you oodles you attract good vibes, the only way is upx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Universe told me someone was gonna buy me a car.

    Is it... you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting much better at accepting in the spirit it is sent much of Bob's criticism.

    I see that in you when you talk about it.

    So what did he have to say this time, Clown?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO @ Deb.

    I want a house... just a lil one ;-)

    hee...

    ReplyDelete