Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Notes From The Universe: Loud & Proud (090415)

Give it thought.
Consider every angle.
And then speak your mind.

You've not been drawn into anyone's life just to listen.

You're not here to be quiet.
Actually, you're one of my spokes-peeps.

Loud and proud,
    The Universe


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! (r)
(c) www.tut.com (r)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

  1. Hey dear. I signed up for the notes from the Universe. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signing up for notes... and the adventure club or Tut's Village,

    hey...

    ya never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up and got the bracelets (one for me and 5 for friends or for my Patients that have tested clean or been clean and sober for a significant amount of time) and I also ordered the coffee cup that will tell me I am adored everytime I drink out of it. I just can't get enough of being adored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tally ho, Sweety!

    Jambo and welcome to a new day.

    I love The Notes and am enjoying perusing the site.

    Thanks again for turning me... us on to it.




    The Universe knows best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a site?!?!?!

    *runs away with a wee wicked grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love that Universe...


    (there's so MUCH of it)

    ~grin~

    ReplyDelete