Friday, April 10, 2009

Notes from the Universe: Lean on Me (090410)

This note arrived in my inbox from the Universe today.
I thought I would like to share it with you.
I love you! -
Cam

Have you been leaning on me lately?

A lot?

For absolutely EVERYTHING?

Day and night, rain or shine, Gummi Bears or Gucci?

There is no task too small, no dream too big.

Count on me...

Just checkin' -
    The Universe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! (r)
(c) www.tut.com (r)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. I remember you sending me the link to sign up for this... it's burried... can you resend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesssoooooooooooomee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - I love you, to!
    Stefnee - Sent!
    Kayak - I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for blogging about this, Cam!
    I'm now a member of the Adventurers Club too!
    Life IS such an adventure!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby!!!!

    I didn't know if you still existed or not! Now I know you do and I am glad!!!

    I love you, you Adventurer, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep...I'm alive and kickin'. I have been working about 72 hrs a week, and that just doesn't leave much time to blog, although I do wander around on everyones pages to keep up with their lives. My schedule should change May 1st and life should return to more normal working hours.
    I LOVE you back,
    Abbs

    ReplyDelete