Saturday, April 4, 2009

Globalized Rug: Home @ Last




Thanks to each and ever one of you who participated in this Globalized Rug venture! It is a wonderful example of how Love can transcend borders, and time. It is beautiful, expressing all of your inner and outer beauty. This rug says to me: YES WE CAN. I don't have the words to express the deep and loving emotion that I feel inside me for all of YOU out there, who have spent so much time investing in my little corner of the world over here in Japan. I owe you a LOT!

Thank you, Stefnee for coming up with this idea, as it was absolutely PERFECT! I love you!

I have read our Globalized Rug Journal a few times and all the letters you all have sent to me... and I am truly eternally grateful. Don't listen to my words... see my love for you in my eyes.

And I say to you,

I

LOVE

YOU!

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank YOU!

I love you!

Cam

18 comments:

  1. It suits you! I liked the weight of that rug, it is just right and I felt secure when I had it wrapped round me. Glad you are enjoying it and that you finally have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefnee - Never!

    Jen - I love you!

    Mavis - The weight is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are any of us surprised to see a minimally clothed Cam in this grouping of pictures? :D

    Glad you love the rug, Cam! I think I have something in there too, although I don't think I got a chance to write in the journal...Stefnee never shipped it to me, I guess. :)

    I kind of got used to seeing it at the end of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it just the comfiest EVAR?! :) Bren and my kids at school still ask about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly one of the things I did when I had it in my possession. I wanted to breathe in the fragrance of it...the essence of the beauty within.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love being in the Center, centered at the Hub. The Air carries such positive energy here.

    Good thing I didn't have my clothes off for this one, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cam for using the Rug as Covering. I'm So glad that you smelled the rug. I put a lot of good smelling stuff in that Rug when it left my house. I'm glad that it has arrived Home at last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, thank YOU!

    And if the Kitchen Elf can ever make it to your neck of the woods for a week or so, I promise that he will deliver all of my love and appreciation to you! And you can count on that because that Kitchen Elf is EXTREMELY reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sound good. Personal Deliveries are the best but This Will have to do for Now (((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ask TheFabric Goddess! She makes all sizes.

    ReplyDelete