Monday, September 21, 2009

A Good Day in the Big Rice Bowl

It's 22:30 and I just finished a second glass of wine. Going to jump in the shower and wash away the grime of the concrete jungle. I won't be able to get my soul clean as only the dirt of nature which is Mother Nature's soap can cleanse that well.

Mayu and I went to Shinjuku today in the late afternoon after the courier came and picked up my desktop to send to my friend Rob. We had dinner at the American Grill near Takashimaya at Shinjuku minami guchi (south exit) and then Starbucks below. I sent Mayu off to work and walked around the station to Bic Camera. It was perfect autumn weather.

I bought the smallest 8GB USB memory stick they had (the size of a chicklet) and a docking station for my keitai because they don't come with keitai anymore.

Then I caught the train back and enjoyed reading for the 30min ride.

Tomorrow is a holiday but I think I will go in for a few hours and do some editing that needs to be done by Friday. We have to work on Wedthe other national holiday (First day of autumn).

In Bic Camera I saw a tiny GPS system that is designed to be hand portable but also has an after-market adaptor to mount the gpsvto your bike!! I want it!

And that's about it from me today.

Have a great day!!!
Cam

4 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, Cam. You have a great day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm, you sent your desktop away? Oh but you still have all the lappys right?

    You should really buy the GPS thing for your bike. Yeah, you should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love second glasses of wine!

    You're settling in okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the inky black silence that blanketed the night.

    I miss my wild boar family.

    I miss Max.

    ReplyDelete