Friday, September 25, 2009

Parchedment & Weed-less

You know it just occured to me that I have been living in Tokyo for almost a month and I honestly don't recall more than two ... maybe three days at the VERY most of rain!!! For the past 20 years (in Fukui) it has been raining about three fays a week! And I don't mean, "Was that a raindrop or did you just spit on me, Mayu?" kind of rain either. That is, I must admit, ... nice.

And...

I have not pulled (or seen) a single weed for an entire month! That gives me mixed emoticons.

3 comments:

  1. You have a balcony right? Put a pot or two there.. your bound to get weeds.... just not as many

    Love U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. embrace the weedless, parched earth you now reside in. We are drowning in rain and weeds here. So, there is some balance in the world. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Weed-less and was going to come in here with words of consolation, and then realised.... WRONG WEED!

    ReplyDelete