Monday, September 28, 2009

Pie in the Face

I'm at the gym and just finished my workout and bath with comprehensive shave. Ahhhhhhh it feels good. I have to go home and cook tonight because I forgot my wallet in my work bag and didn't grab it on the way out.

There is a really hairy, obese naked Japanese guy standing right next to me here in the change rooms. I am sitting down and just cooling off a bit from the bath so his not unsubstantial oshiri is face height. I've never had that much blubber a mere foot from my face before. It is not the most pleasant experience. Well at least he was clean...

I wonder if I'll get my appetite back by the time I get home?

Itadakimasu!

Cam

9 comments:

  1. Oshiri?
    Ass?
    In your face??? Ewww...

    good luck getting your appetite back.

    OK now i' working on "itadakimasu"....

    bon apetit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....

    Good shave?
    Maybe you could suggest something to your new friend.... hee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got them both, bang on Baby!

    Suggest something to my new friend... I know!


    Liposuction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was thinking more of a certain shaving tool....

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S....


    Damn, i'm good.
    If i get that Rosetta Stone language program in Japanese, i'll be ready to take on Tokyo before you know it.

    Then all i have to do is.... GET THERE.... sigh.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you will! Yesterday's tip brings you 10% closer. A couple more of those over the course of a year and it will be effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps. it probably would jam and burn out in a matter of seconds. Japanese hair is like wire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm.... ok... I lost my appetite... all the way over here.

    ReplyDelete