Thursday, September 17, 2009

Passing up...

on the 8:14 train to catch the 8:19 one because it gets me to work five minutes later which is better.

This morning I chatted with one of the guys living in my complex on the way down in the elevator and to the station. I wanted to know the layout of his apt to see how different it is from mine. His apt has two rooms while mine has one bedroom only but the area is the same which means hislivingroom is half my size. I like my big LR better. His other room is a tatami room while mine is all flooring.

I got my special spot on the train now. I wonder if the woman I see every morning who gets on at the next stop and stands here behind me will be here...?

Nope. Not today. Maybe she caught one earlier. Time to read so...

Have a great day!

Cam

7 comments:

  1. You have a great day too, ThumbGuy!
    Watch out you don't wear them out like i seem to be doing, between work, driving and this laptop where all clicks are don with my right thumb. I try to switch it up but old habits die hard.

    Last day before the long (special) weekend. Make it a good one!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i miss new apartment pics?
    gonna look now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a mega super fantastic awesome day!!!

    Hope yours is going just as well =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Im going to be overtiming tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa!

    for how long and is it because you have the holidays next week?
    in that case i guess it's fair. they need to get work done yet all those holidays are always popping up.

    hope it's not too bad/long.

    ReplyDelete