Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Harmatastic Day!

I met Matt in Tokyo today. We wandered around GinzaAnd were amazed @ all the rich Chinese people we saw. That country has made leaps and bounds over the past few years. It helps that Japan relaxed the restrictions on Chinese tourists. Before they could only come in a tour group but now they can come if they have lots of money.

We went to UniQlo, Geox Shoes, Starbucks, Lacoste and then headed back to The Harmacy where we kicked back with a few beer, no socks and some amazing BlueRay video on hi-Def TV. The detail wasvmind blowing!!

We got hungry and walked down the street to The Monsoon Cafe which is next door and had a great dinner. Then Matt took me up to the rooftop and we made out... I mean he showed ne all the tall buildings and where the various areas of Tokyo are.

Always the gentleman he walked me back to the stn and I headed home. It's coffee time so have a great day!

Thanks for an awesome lazy no-plan kick-back Sunday, Matt!

I love you!
Cam

25 comments:

  1. chuckles..youve made the world jealous Cam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *weep* I loved wandering about Tokyo with You and Matt!!

    I'm so glad you had a relaxing Day After Your Birthday!


    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like it was the "perfect date"....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see another country some day.

    Who knows? Right?

    Sounds as divine as mine is! Although I am spending my day in my new house knitting, online and watching HGTV. :):) Peaceful and relaxing. My kind of Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy bday
    sooo.. is matt a good kisser?

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was talk of making out, but we settled for holding hands instead. Wait! I've said too much!

    It was funny, because this was the first time I've met Cam since he moved here, so I was saying to him how nice it was I didn't feel under any obligation to be a "Tour Guide". But, when I dropped him off at the station, I ran into a Swiss tourist couple who were hopelessly lost, and ended up taking them on a tour of my neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I understand what that email was all about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt is saving himself for me
    part of the red head breeding program

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, straight. I'm all about waiting for the right one. It's like a "Redhead Twilight", but without Vampires. Or emo music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, great. Now I'm going to be imagining rocking you and your new sexy haircut to its core. *sigh* Any chance you can get a plane ticket right now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry, turns out that face book says i am a hot sexy asian gay man
    can u still do me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMIGOD!

    That ducky woman is insane!!! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. u gotta see my facebook result!
    honest
    it says i am a gay asian man!
    connect 2 me baby!
    i know u always wanted a hawt asian man
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Carrie: yep. Im an equal opportunities kinda guy. Get your hot asian ass over here and I'll prove it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHO-HOOOO!
    i gotz a hawt black-n-beautiful friend
    can she come along?
    she's kinda shy
    names jen-jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo ...

    Now THAT's sumthin to send me to dream land with.

    I'm off to bed... got an early call.

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't sleep.

    where'd everybody go?
    sigh...
    better go back in and try again...

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was in da shower
    i smelz much bedder now

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was watching some kid movie that was a rip off of Narnia and the Princess Bride.

    It was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is there anything at uniQlo that will fit you?

    ReplyDelete