Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eco-Friendly Folding for a Lower Carbon Lifestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyzkPHdMGY
Do you like to go shopping with your own bags, and not have to buy them, or get them from the supermarket? I do. Well... sometimes grocery shopping happens on the spur of the moment and you are caught without your eco-friendly shopping method! Why not fold up a shopping bag or two so it's really tiny and keep them in your bag, jacket pocket, purse or wherever? That way, if you happen to be ootnaboot without your eco-bags, you aren't caught off-guard with the sudden need to get some food! ...

I love you!

14 comments:

  1. i wanna ask the fabric goddess if she has any dragonfly bags available
    the plastic bags freak me out
    hate that noise
    i know, I am weird
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you'll be able to fold up a jean bag into something that small, though, Carrie. You could try, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's how you fold a flag. On a huger scale, of course.

    Boy scout mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know flags had "rabbit ears" BoyScout Mom...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am forever forgetting my eco-friendly bags so I buy new ones at the store while I'm at the checkout.

    I now have a shitload of eco-friendly bags, but I figure not only am I helping to save the environment, I'm also doing wonders for the economy =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hell. It's already a freaken word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh... sorry...

    Entirely different then...

    my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if we use the reusable ones exclusively, what do we use to put our garbage in?

    i don't BUY garbage bags, so the grocery bags from the store come in handy.

    just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use the eco bags when I have a little shopping only, I am the same as Jen with the plastic ones, use for garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carrie, I have tee shirt bags on my etsy. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTF? How come i dont now about your site?
    gimme a link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you SERIOUS?!?!

    I've had it for almost two years!!! Where the flip have you been?

    I'm actually running a little low on stuff there right now.... in the process of adding a few more bags once I get them finished.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFabricGoddess

    ReplyDelete